Carrot Seed Oil
Steam distilled oil from seeds of Dacus Carrota.
Seeds are aromatic, stimulant and carminative.
Uses and Advance Studies:
• For perfume composition it blends well with many type of scents particularly orris ect.
• It is also used to liquor flavour.
• Carrot seed oil has beneficial influence on the kidneys and dropsy and prevents the brick-dust sediment sometimes found in the urine.
• As antiseptic it prevents putrescent changes within the body.
• Seeds are used as aphrodisiac and nervine tonic.
• Carrots cleanse the blood.
Caratol above 70%.
Physico Chemical Properties:
COLOR = Light Yellow
REFRACTIVE INDEX at 20°C = 1.4900 to 1.5000
SPECIFIC GRAVITY at 20°C = 0.9400 to 0.9600
OPTICAL ROTATION = +15° to +30°
ACID No. = up to 4.
FLASH POINT = 110°C